Professional legal advice in the field of corporate law allows to structure and run one’s business efficiently while mitigating legal risks to the company, shareholders and managerial staff. KOLS offers comprehensive legal services in the field of corporate law.
In the field of corporate issues, we specialise in particular in:
- advisory services in the scope of starting business activity in Poland, in particular assistance in choosing the legal form for the planned activity;
- advisory services in the field of establishing companies with the Polish and foreign capital;
- preparation of company’s by-laws and other internal documents (corporate governance);
- advisory services regarding amending companies’ articles of association and statutes;
- ongoing assistance regarding the corporate aspects of business activity, in particular, preparation of draft resolutions of the company’s governing bodies;
- preparation of filings required to launch a company, a branch or a representative office in Poland;
- preparation of filings and acting on behalf of the Client in the registration proceedings;
- support in the field of mergers, divisions, transformations, and liquidations.