The KOLS team has many years of experience in the field related to investments in start-up companies, especially those operating in the broadly understood new technologies sector.
The experience of KOLS lawyers includes, among others:
- preparation of founders’ agreements;
- advising on the financing of start-up companies, taking into consideration the legal and tax structure of the transaction;
- assistance with investor’s appraisal;
- due diligence review of the target;
- preparation and negotiation of transaction documentation, including investment agreement;
- introduction of legal mechanisms for the protection of intellectual property;
- post-closing advisory, including enforcement of parties’ obligations under the investment agreement.