The unique competences of the KOLS team include advising clients on issues related to the broadly understood aviation industry. Our services include, among others:
- advising on the organization and conduct of aviation activities in relation to both corporate and regulatory issues;
- advisory related to aircraft registration, both in Poland and in other jurisdictions;
- advisory related to the registration and operation of structures related to aircraft ownership, also in terms of tax optimization;
- adisory in negotiating and concluding agreements regarding the purchase of aircraft, as well as in financing such transactions;
- advisory in negotiating and concluding agreements regarding aircraft leasing, both on the side of air carriers (operators) and lessors.
The KOLS team has many years of experience in representing clients operating in the defense sector. As part of counseling on defense matters, we deal with, among others:
- support in the scope of concluding supply agreements between the Treasury of the Republic of Poland and Polish or foreign suppliers;
- advisory in connection with concluding, annexing, as well as performing and settling offset agreements concluded with the Treasury of the Republic of Poland;
- advisory in the context of tender procedures in the field of defense, including those organized by the Armament Inspectorate of the Ministry of National Defense and other government entities;
- ongoing advisory services to Polish and international entities from the defense sector, including in particular matters related to government contracts, regulatory issues, and compliance.